2014 Primary Maths Curriculum Book Year 4 - Book 1
2014 Curriculum Primary Maths is a 12-book series with at least one activity for each objective of the Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics. Each of the 12 titles includes a digital version of the book on CD and consists of:
• At least one photocopiable activity page for each objective: number; measurement; geometry; and statistics
• Comprehensive teacher's notes to accompany each activity
• Activity pages which can be photocopied or displayed on an interactive whiteboard.
Each book in the 2014 Curriculum Primary Maths series also has a selection of additional teacher pages to assist the busy teacher:
• The objective is clearly defined on the teachers page and tells the teacher which strand and objective from the Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics is being covered
• Oral work and mental calculation activities are suggested, for introducing the lesson or sharpening/developing oral and mental skills. The activities should occupy the first 5-10 minutes of the lesson.
• Information on how to use the book and interactives
• Ideas for setting up a maths classroom
• Suggestions for additional activities and games. They can be completed during the lesson, or in subsequent lessons. They can be used to aid differentiation.
• Assessment checklists
• Useful photocopiable resources; e.g. 2-D shape flashcards, place value charts
• Answers to all activities are provided