Harrod Combination School Training Posts
Combination School Training Posts are designed for both badminton and short tennis.
The 'H' shaped bases have built-in weight and are fitted with rubber pads for floor protection.
Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage.
A Selleck pin sleeve is located at 86cm for Mini Tennis.
• 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter steel.
• Uprights have a grooved top for the net headline and welded cleats.
• 12kg base means netting can be drawn tight without movement of the upright.
• Wide double wheels are housed in extra strong fabricated brackets and will not mark or dent floors.
• Uprights do not protrude into court area conforming to required safety standard.
• Conforms to the BS EN 1509 Standard.
• Weight: 38kg.
2 x Posts
2 x Bases
8 x Wheels
2 x Caps
All Bolts & Fixings