E.a.R.L Coding Robot (pack of 12) by Hope Education Pack of twelve
He came from outer space; he has the cutest smile; and he is ready to help KS1 and KS2 teachers teach coding like a pro! E.a.R.L Coding Robot from Hope Education was designed by coding education specialists and he is the perfect programming resource for children and teachers taking their first steps in their coding journey.
Having enough E.a.R.L Coding Robots to have 1 between 2 can come in very handy; pupils fall hard and fast for this cute and engaging floor robot and a 12 pack can definitely help with sharing. His colourful lights and sounds help to provide a multi-sensory experience for pupils as well as teach the basics of computational thinking and programming. You can even record your own sounds for E.a.R.L to playback.
Teaching coding robotics can feel overwhelming, but E.a.R.L comes with learning resources to guide you through programming lessons. Pupils begin by coding E.a.R.L directly using the buttons on top of his shell. Then they can move on to programming E.a.R.L via USB cable from a computer using Scratch. He is perfect for nurturing the future engineers, coders and programmers in your classroom!
• E.a.R.L’s transparent shell lets pupils see his mechanics and make connections between input (pressing the buttons) and output (what he does).
• Communicate individualised messages for pupils in your class; provide phonics sounds; or give instructions for the lesson via E.a.R.L by recording your own sounds.
• Compatible with Scratch meaning progression is simple, free and provides real-life coding context for young programmers.
• Take E.a.R.L. on epic journeys around the classroom with a 250-step program memory.
• Have enough E.a.R.L Coding Robots to have 1 between 2 in your class or share the programmable floor robots across the school.
• Suitable for learners as young as 3.