Hope 1,2,3 Rewards - The more you spend, the more you save
Our Hope 1,2,3 Rewards programme has been developed to say thank you to our customers and allow you to buy further resources of your choice with exclusive rewards vouchers. Getting started couldn’t be easier! Simply place your orders for educational resources through us, we’ll calculate your spend and if it’s more than last year, you’ll earn yourself a voucher for £50, £100 or £250 and more throughout the year!
The Hope 1,2,3 Rewards are simple, the more you spend the more you gain! Here's how you qualify...
Claiming Your Reward
You can also earn up to an additional 3% off
We will reward you with an additional 1%, 2% or 3% rebate voucher, dependent on how much you spend with us in 2017
Am I eligible even though I already get a discount with Hope Education?
“In-Year Rewards” are available to all customers who held an account and made a purchase in the 12 months prior to April 2017. It is not available to new customers. “Rebate Rewards” are available to new and existing customers, excluding customers who are part of a contract, framework agreements or receive automatic discount at account level.
I have more than one account, will you combine my spend?
The Rewards programme is calculated at account number level, if multiple accounts are held then the rewards will be calculated separately.
Are contract customers entitled to the rewards?
Contract customers or those who are on a framework agreement are not entitled to an annual rebate however you are entitled to “In-Year Rewards” providing that your year on year spend has increased in accordance with the above thresholds.
Can I use the voucher in conjunction with another offer? Are there any items I cannot use the voucher against?
No, vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or contract priced items and may exclude selected items from the range, please speak to our Customer Service Team if you require further clarification.
When will the voucher expire?
Vouchers must be redeemed within 3 months. Expiry dates will be stated on the voucher.
If I spend just below the voucher value can I still use it?
The minimum order value excluding VAT must reach the voucher value stated. No credit will be given for unused portions of the voucher.
Start Spending & Saving Today
Hope 1,2,3 Rewards Terms & Conditions
- The Hope Education 123 Rewards Programme (“Rewards Programme”) is promoted by: Findel Education Limited, Gregory Street, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4TH (“We/ Us”)
- The Rewards Programme consists of two parts:
- In-Year Rewards”;
- “Rebate Rewards”
- “In-Year Rewards” are available to all existing customers that have increased their year on year spend with Us when comparing Net Sales between 1st April 2017 - 31st March 2018 against 1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017. It is not available to new customers.
- “Rebate Rewards” are available to new and existing customers, excluding customers who are part of a contract, framework agreement or receive automatic discount at account level
- "Net Sales” means net sales only excluding any discounts, credits or order cancellations and/or taxes, including VAT.
- Rewards programme is calculated at account number level, if multiple accounts are held then the rewards will be calculated separately.
- The voucher/rebate entitlement is based on Net Sales only.
- If you return a product for credit we will deduct the amount spent from your Rewards Programme Net Sales calculation.
- Applicable to UK customers only.
- Vouchers are to be redeemed against a single order and the minimum order value excluding VAT must be equal or greater than the voucher value. Vouchers must be used in full and cannot be used as part payment or carried forward onto a 2nd purchase. No credit will be given for unused portions of the voucher.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- VAT will be charged as standard on all purchases over and above the voucher value.
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or contract priced items and may exclude selected items from the range.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 3 months of the receipt of voucher. Expiry dates will be stated on the voucher.
- Any additional costs, such as AM/PM deliveries, are payable as normal.
- If an item is returned any credits will be issued at the invoice value of the product.
- We reserve the right to charge full price in respect of any order where we believe that the offer is being used contrary to the terms and conditions or in bad faith. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw the offer or the Rewards Programme at any time without notice or cause.
In Year Rewards
In-Year Rewards are based on year on year spend growth and calculated based on Net Sales when comparing Net Sales between 1st April 2017 - 31st March 2018 and 1st April 2016- 31st March 2017:
|Step 1||Increased spend of £1k or more, excluding VAT||Unlock £50 voucher|
|Step 2||Increased spend of £3k or more, excluding VAT||Unlock £100 voucher|
|Step 3||Increased spend of £5k or more, excluding VAT||Unlock £250 voucher|
- Vouchers will be despatched three times a year (Sept, Jan and April) calculated on the cumulative spend since 1st April 2017. The maximum vouchers dispatched per customer is limited to £400:
- For example, if a customer increases their year on year spend by £2000 by 31st July 2017, then by a further £2000 by 31st December 2017 and then by a further £2000 by 31st March 2018 (total spend £6000) they would receive the following vouchers: £50 in September 2017, £100 in January 2018 and £250 in April 2018. Total vouchers received £400.
- For example, if a customer increases their year on year spend by £100 by 31st July 2017, then by a further £100 by 31st December 2017 and then by a further £5800 by 31st March 2018 they would receive the following vouchers: £0 (nil) in September 2017, £0 (nil) in January 2018 and £400 in April 2018. Total vouchers received £400.
- Applicable to all customer establishment types.
- New customers are excluded from in year rewards, but are eligible for rebate.
- Trade customers will not be eligible for the reward.
2017 Rebate Reward
Rebate is calculated based on Net Sales between 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017. To qualify customers must have spent between the following thresholds:
Spend between £2,501 - £5,000
Receive 1% rebate voucher
Spend between £5,001 - £10,000
Receive 2% rebate voucher
Spend over £10,001
Receive 3% rebate voucher
- Spend thresholds exclude VAT and exclude any special delivery charges.
- Applicable to all customer establishment types.
- New customers are eligible for the programme.
- Customers who are part of a contract, framework agreement or receive automatic discount at account level will not be eligible for the rebate.
- Rebate voucher will be issued to qualifying customers in January 2018.