Can I still contact Customer Service?
Yes, our Customer Service Advisors are available as normal, so please get in touch. Some of our team continue to work from home, however we are fully operational and available to answer your calls and emails, and you can also contact us via chat.
Call us - 0345 120 2055
Email us - email@example.com
We can also now speak to you face to face via Microsoft Teams or Skype, just let us know and we can arrange a convenient time.
Are your delivery times affected?
Unfortunately at the moment it is taking us a little longer to get your orders out to you, this is due to the sheer volume of orders we are receiving at the moment;
• Next Day delivery service is temporarily unavailable, this should be back to normal at the end of July.
• Standard delivery service has been extended to 6-8 working days
Please remember larger deliveries and highlands and islands may take longer, check with us for more information.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope to have our usual delivery service back very soon.
I need to place an order with you, but I need it delivering on a future date, how do I arrange this?
If you are ordering online please use the delay delivery option when checking out, you can select a delivery date of your choice to ensure your order arrives when it is convenient for you. Please ensure this date is 7 working days + in the future so we can make sure this arrives on time.
If you are placing your order within Capita FMS please select your future delivery date when processing your order.
If you are a school and haven’t yet confirmed your opening times over the Summer, you can do this within your Account online, or contact us and we will update this for you to make sure we don’t deliver to you whilst you are closed.
I have ordered a product which is out of stock, will you keep me updated?
Your order acknowledgement will provide an estimated delivery date based on the latest information received from our suppliers and we aim to keep all of our customers informed if this changes, however please be aware due to the current circumstances we are experiencing a number of changes and some uncertainty at the moment.
Please be assured we are working through all to follow items to ensure we get these products to you as quickly as possible. You will receive a despatch confirmation email to let you know your order is on it’s way, and you can also track your orders online under your Account – Your Orders section.
If you are a school about to close for the Summer holidays, providing we have your opening times we will ensure that we hold any outstanding orders and will aim to deliver these when you reopen.
I am not an educational establishment can I still order from you?
Yes, anybody can purchase from us however our products are strictly not for resale without prior agreement, simply register online and you can order from us as normal.
Please note that certain products are restricted to non-educational establishments so we can prioritise supply to schools and nurseries. You will be contacted if you order is affected.
Do you supply PPE and cleaning products, and are you in stock?
We have availability across most key lines, however we have availability across most key lines, however these might be new products we have introduced as replacements so please check for alternatives if your chosen product isn’t available.
Please check our website regularly for updates or speak to a member of our Customer Service team to check.
Has your returns policy changed?
No, our returns policy remains the same.
How long does it take for you to process a refund if I cancel an order?
On average we advise customers that this will take 3-5 working days. On some occasions we need to cancel orders with a manufacturer which may take slightly longer.
What health and safety measures do you have in place at your distribution centre?
At our distribution centre we continue to strictly follow and apply the relevant local public authorities’ and Public Health England guidelines, while safeguarding the health of our colleagues. Specific preventative measures already in place include, but are not limited to:
- Strict adherence by all our colleagues regarding self-isolation protocols with paid absence in line with government guidelines
- Specific protective equipment has been provided to all personnel
- Strictly observing social distancing guidelines. This includes social distancing signs, tapped floor markings across the factory floor. In our canteen we have table spacing and staggered break times to ensure 2 metre distancing is observed
- Best practices to prevent coronavirus distributed to all colleagues – this includes guidelines on frequent hand washing and social distancing
- All common areas sanitized frequently with increased cleaning colleagues on hand
What are your delivery health and safety measures?
At the point of delivery, further steps have been implemented by our carrier services to protect both the driver and you. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a 2-metre distance and placing parcels at your doorway
- Not handing over hand-held devices to capture electronic signatures
- For proof of delivery, taking a photo of the parcel with the door open (you don’t need to be in the photo)
- No paperwork will change hands
- Delivery drivers may be wearing personal protective equipment (such as gloves)
- Drivers will avoid contact with the property where possible (i.e. gate handles, push plates, railings, doorbells, etc.)
If you are self-isolating (i.e. childminders and parents, etc.), we recommend you simply put a signed note on your door telling the driver where to leave your parcel.
Where products are listed as direct delivery, this means they are despatched straight from the approved supplier. We are working with all these suppliers these to understand the impacts on their delivery network and to ensure all relevant measures are implemented. If you have any questions relating to the delivery of direct supply items, please contact our customer service team.
As a business the health and safety of both our customers and colleagues has always been, and will remain, our number one priority. We are continually monitoring the situation to ensure that the latest measures and procedures are in place to ensure every precaution has been taken.
Please refer to our Help and Advice hub or our full terms and conditions which can be found here.